Children can learn Usui Reiki too – Help them find the inner calm and strength to navigate their lives with this Children’s Reiki First Degree Workshop created especially for kids around 5-12 years old.
Reiki First Degree (Shoden)
This special introductory “First Degree” Children’s course, will teach children to connect with Life Force energy and how to harness this energy in their daily lives to help them find balance, peace, calm and strength.
As a mum myself I have seen first-hand the difference that Reiki can make in their daily lives.
Children are already in tune and have heightened senses and intuition. This means they can learn Reiki without a lot of the detailed study that is required by adults.
This course is suitable for children between the ages of 5-12.
During this course they will receive the following;
• Attunement to First Degree Reiki
• A brief explanation of Reiki
• The Reiki Principles and how to use them in their lives
• Chakra locations and colours
• Fun games and activities
• Short meditation
• Morning tea
• Reiki ‘practice’
• Take home folder of further activities to help strengthen their connection to Reiki
• A personally selected tumble stone to charge with Reiki energy
• Framed Certificate
Next Workshop being held 21st April 2023 ~ Book Here
What is Reiki (Explanation for the grown-ups)?
Reiki is a combination of two Japanese words. Rei meaning Universal or Boundless and Ki meaning Energy or Life Force.
Reiki is a non-invasive, safe and natural healing method where the practitioner works as a conduit (or channel) for the universal life-force energy.
Energy flows through the practitioner to the client.
Reiki energy will flow to where it is needed the most, regardless of the practitioners hand positions.
When Reiki energy flows through the client’s energetic field, this helps to clear any blockages and stimulate energy flow. This promotes self-healing and relaxation within the physical body.
There are many benefits to Reiki, including;
* Promotes deep relaxation
* Helps to reduce tension and stress
* Accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities
* Assists better sleep
* Can help to reduce blood pressure
* Helps relieve pain
* Removes energy blockages which have an effect on the physical body
* Helps break past emotional cycles or addictions
* Assists the body to clear itself of toxins
* Supports the immune system
* Increases energy and vitality
* Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
* Helps spiritual growth and awareness
* Helps with emotional clearing and past trauma
Reiki works for everyone, so you don’t need any special qualities to be attuned to it; you simply need to be open and willing to receive and learn.
Usui Reiki is taught at three levels: First Degree, Second Degree and Master Level.
First Degree Reiki focuses on self-healing.
Energy exchange for this Children’s Reiki First Degree Workshop will be $80.
Numbers are limited ~ this course will be kept at only 3 children.
A parent or guardian must be present for the duration of the course.
Online/Zoom options available.
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more about Reiki, please contact me via email or on 0433 260 224.